Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB)
Hudson Valley Wireless is a local provider focused on providing Broadband Internet access to unserved communities. We have partnered with State, Local and Federal partners to provide FREE and low-cost Internet access to the community.
Eligible participants can qualify for FREE or reduced Monthly Internet service and discount on connected device.
- Limit (1) connection per qualified household
Here are the ways you can qualify:
- Qualifies for the FCC’s Lifeline program, including those who are on Medicaid or receive SNAP benefits,
- Is approved for the free or reduced-price school breakfast/lunch program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision,
- Experienced substantial documented loss of income since February 29, 2020 with a total household income in 2020 below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers,
- Received a federal Pell grant in the current award year, or
Qualifies for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 relief program, subject to FCC approval of that provider’s eligibility process.